With over 40 years of collective experience in various IT fields, we came together in 2007 to form a distribution business focusing on delivering IT solutions for today's customers' need for relevancy and low TCO. With the support from a few technology partners, channel partners, end-customers, with a lot of determination and elbow grease, Asia VAD has since emerged as the partner of choice for many of these solutions.
What Does it Mean to be a Value-Added Distributor?To stand-out by:
Technology Partner's Perspective
- Provide up-to-date market intelligence and constructive feedback on product evaluation.
- Identify business development opportunities helping to gain market share and provide strategic presence.
- Protect the intellectual property of technology partners at all times.
Channel Partner's Perspective
- Minimize cost-of-entry when adopting new solutions to support sales and business growth.
- Trustworthy in business dealings, & advocate on the merits of a partner's total value and not just on products.
- Ensure reasonable profits can be made on the basis of competencies.
- Provide reasonable assistance and guidance to available resources for service improvement.
End-User Customer Perspective
- Can be directed to a partner of choice who will act on the interest of the customer's business requirements.
- Can be expected to have reasonable assistance on matters regarding solution adoption via a channel partner.
- Can be expected to be directed to an open price list if made available by technology partners.