Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Certified Training
|9th~11 May, 2018(Wednesday~Friday)
15th~17th, August, 2018
12th~14th, November, 2018
Note: 3 wk advanced confirmation needed.
|9.45am – 5pm||WCEGA Tower, Singapore||For paid clients only|
|Other schedule can be arranged, please write to "firstname.lastname@example.org" for schedule inqiry.||-|
Key Benefits of Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Certified Training
- Course conducted by Certified Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Trainer.
- Current release lab book, reference material, created by Ipswitch Inc.
- Dedicated WhatsUp Gold machine for student remote access via their notebook.
- Comprehensive, practical, hands-on lab exercises in a cloud-hosted network environment.
- Facility with various device types include router, switches, firewall and servers for simulated monitoring and alerts.
With in-depth training, you can harness the power of WhatsUp Gold to develop network management strategies that:
- Strengthen your visibility and knowledge of network status
- Enhance your ability to locate, understand and resolve problems
- Optimize configuration and management of your WhatsUp Gold system
Course Outline [2-Days Training]
The course gives an overview of WhatsUp Gold Features. Lessons and labs are also included for the following sections:
- Document Your Network Devices and Out-of-box Network Discovery
- Map Your Network Devices and Layer 2 Topology Scan for Diagram of Devices and Links
- Monitor Network Devices and Assess the Performance of Your Network
- Create Alarms, Actions, and Alerts
- Create Reports and Dashboards
- Perform System Administration and Maintenance
Addtional Coverage for WhatsUp-Gold Plug-in and Distributed Edtion
[Optional 3rd-day Training]
- WhatsUp Gold Distributed - Monitor Remote Sites from a Central Location
- WhatsUp Gold Plugins
Customer requiring additional coverage of material are advised to informed us ahead of the class session so that appropriate materials can be added before start of course.
21 Bukit Batok Cresent,
#27-71 Wcega Tower,
Outside of Singapore
Please write to us for details on partner training at email@example.com, to hold the training at client site (South East Asia Countries) or via web conference.