Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Reseller Training
|26th May 2016(Thu)||10am–5pm||Singapore||Register|
|15th, July, 2016 (Fri) tentative||10am–5pm||Singapore||Registration Not Open|
|16th, September, 2016 (Fri) tentative||10am–5pm||Singapore||Registration Not Open Yet|
Course Objective and Deliverable
Asia VAD will be conducting a FREE partner training session on developing your sales and technical competency in supporting WhatsUp Gold – an award winning network management solution by Ipswitch, Inc.
- Introduction to Network Management
- WhatsUp Gold Features, Key Selling Points, Licensing
- Network Discovery and Mapping
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Alerts, Alarms and Notification
- Performance Reporting
- Scenario Based Monitoring
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Scoping for Proof-of-Concept and Deployment
- Engaging Asia VAD
- WhatsUp Gold Partner Certification
- WhatsUp Gold Partner Portal
- Hands-on Workshop (afternoon session)
For oversea partners training
Training will be conducted in 2 webex sessions:
- Session 1: WhatsUp Gold Introduction, Key Features, Installation, Network Discovery & Mapping
Partners is encouraged to try out installation of WhatsUp and basic discovery and configuration before next session.
- Session 2: Monitoring, Alerts, Reports Configuration, and plug-ins.
- Pre-sales technical are strongly encouraged to best download the WhatsUp Gold evaluation copy and read up on the guides prior to actual training.
- Attendees who are interested on hands-on workshop in the afternoon, please bring their laptop for WhatsUp Gold installation and configuration.
Advanced Partner Traininig for Committed Partners
Upon completion of the training above, Asia VAD offer free Advanced Partner Training for committed partner, to enhance their deployment and troubleshooting skills in WhatsUp Gold, with syllabus downloadable from here.
21 Bukit Batok Cresent
#27-71 Wcega Tower,
Outside of Singapore
Please write to us for details on partner training at email@example.com, to hold the training via web conference.